Sunday 22 June 2014

Revlon: Autumn Berry

Something I have noticed throughout my switching process is that while I do find the confidence to wear whatever colour I please no matter the season, there are some colours much more suited to specific seasons. This polish is one of them, as you may be able to tell from the polish's name, it is very suited to the Autumn, and makes also for a gorgeous festive shade. 
The wear on this polish is pretty much as good as you get with drugstore polish and only summers minor tip wear, if any at all. The colour is a lovely deep berry shade with a small amount of barely there shimmer that is much more evident in the bottle. 
Overall I like this polish, the formula is pretty decent, an average two coater and a rich colour that is unique to my collection. 
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment