Saturday 28 June 2014

Revlon: Girly

I love this polish, hands down. It is gorgeous and I am in love with jelly cream polishes with hex glitter like this. Revlon makes a very good cruelly based glitter and I am pleasantly surprised with both the look and the quality of this polish. 
Such a beauty. This polish is made for being a topper, but as seen on my accent nail with about three coats it can be built up to semi opacity with a visible nail line. 
This polish makes me very happy, and after seeing it for the first time, I was losing sleep until I had it in my possession, I swear! This is not the finest polish when it comes to chipping, but a top coat would add even texture and shine to this nail look as well as helping with chipping that is apt to occur with glitter. 
Overall a gorgeous 'girly' shade! Stay polished!
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment