Monday 23 June 2014

Sally Hansen: Greige Gardens

This is a fairly thick grey beige colour with what I see as a hint of purple, which may or may not show up, but regardless it pairs quite well with a purple. This polish is a bit confusing, as I believe I have seen the exact polish, which is part of the Sally Hansen complete salon manicure line, labelled both as Greige Gardens, which is the one that I have, and also as simply 'Greige'. As far as I can tell these polishes are identical, regardless of which variation of the name they have but just a heads up. 
This is a fairly thick and even polish, these swatches are two coats. I'm a sucker for greys and while this isn't my favourite grey it's still a nice addition to my collection. 
Until next time,
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment