Sunday 22 June 2014

Sally Hansen: In The Spotlight

(Just a brief disclaimer that all polishes swatched or reviewed on this blog from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line, will be of the original formulation unless explicitly stated. I have not purchased any of the new formulation, nor to I intend to at this time) 
This is a chunky holo bar glitter topper, from the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear line. While I do find it unique , as I don't see many polishes featuring solely bar glitters let alone those with holo, I just can't bring myself to like this polish that much, or bar glitter for that matter. I know, call me crazy. The formula on this polish is average for the line, but certainly not the best. There is a good deal of bubbling with this polish and for only having this polish on for three days when I took the swatch pictures I find the amount of chipping pretty horrible. 
Again, not my favourite polish but if you're looking for some holo bar glitter, this baby might be for you. 
Until next time, stay polished
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment