Friday 7 March 2014

Claire's Marine Blue

The nail polish I have swatched here today is arguably the oldest polish in my collection. I have had this polish for at least 7 or 8 years. Most of the nail polishes that I have had for that long I have long since been tossed. But I just can't seem to toss this one, the colour is incredible and I never have been able to find an exact dupe. It is a bit more green then it tends to show up on my nails but it is gorgeous nonetheless. It is the gloopiest polish ever and goes on very poorly. You can see the awful texture on my nails. Hopefully there will not be many more polishes this old that I will be searching and while this is an oldie, I can promise it is a goodie.
Claire's cosmetics: Marine Blue
So excuse this easily chipping formula and let's look at this gorgeous colour, do they make shades like this anymore?!
Until next time, stay polished,
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment