Saturday 1 March 2014

Deborah Lippmann: Hannah and Shoshanna

By my count, as of today I am the proud owner of 74 nail polishes, nail polish has been a huge passion of mine for years now and I have decided that it is time to get a closer look at some of these polishes. So begins project swatch. I have decided to take pictures of all of my swatched nail polish. The goal is to not only get a feel for the colour but to get a feel for the texture and the quality as well, so I will not be using any top coat on these polishes, and will be photographing them on the third day of wear to see how well the polish wears and to what extent each polish is chip-resistant. This week I have done an accent nail, but will be keeping each hand mono painted from this point onwards. So onto the colours for today!

The first polish I have swatched today is a Deborah Lippmann polish from the Girls collection, this one is based on the character Hannah: Hapless Hunter Green
 As you can see, it is a deep hunter green, a lovely colour but a small chip apparent on my middle finger, which I am a bit disappointed about. 
Quite a lovely colour obviously, looking forward to all the wear this one will get in the fall!
Great bottle too, pretty true to colour, and I love the shape of Lippmann bottles


The second polish I have swatched is also a Deborah Lippmann polish from the Girls line as well, this polish is based off the character Shoshanna: Virtuous Vivid Violet
Again, you can see a small chip on my index finger, disappointing but the gorgeous lavender shade makes up for it! 
Again rather true to colour and a subtle shimmer in the right light


Overall, a lovely shade and a great collection from Deborah Lippmann. 
Until next time, stay polished,
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment