Tuesday 25 March 2014

Salon Perfect: Gone Sailing

If you remember a few posts ago, I have previously showcased one of my oldest polishes, Claire's Marine Blue, it is very old and extremely gloopy. So when I found the colour Gone Sailing by Salon Perect I thought I had found the perfect dupe. And while it does look very similar, even drying matte as well, it is a pretty awful polish. It chips like crazy, all of the swatches featured on this blog are only of three days on wear, and there was barely enough polish left on to take a picture. Glad to have found a similar colour to one of my old favourites however without a good base and top coat this polishes wear is inexcusable. 
Overall great colour, but would I purchase any Salon Perfect polishes again, that would be a no. 
Until next time, stay polished
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment