Monday 31 March 2014

LA Colors: White

This polish is a white striper I picked up over the holidays, as I have heard a lot of good things about the set of LA Colors stripers, and while they are rather nice and I do like the formula, the brush itself is not the best, it is a bit uneven and makes it difficult to do art on the nail, which is the main reason this set was brought out, so all in all a poor decision. But I do like the polish consistancy, I much prefer to use a brush of my own for nail art, but for the sake of this swatch I used the included brush and came up with some, somewhat sloppy, snowflakes. 
Not the biggest fan of these striping polishes, but I did enjoy how well this white striper stays on my nails. 
Until next time, Stay Polished
Liz -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment