Friday 14 March 2014

Wet 'n Wild: Gray's Anatomy

This is a much loved polish, probably one of the most used polishes in my collection aside from topcoats (which because of this project have not been getting very much love lately!) it is a unique duo chrome colour and I find myself reaching for this one, both for myself and for any friends seeking manicures, overall everyone seems to like Gray's Anatomy. If only the polish itself was a little bit better...the formula is thin, I have done three coats in these swatches and it could still use more, and without a topcoat it basically leaves your nails within a few hours. While it can be a fair polish if used with the right base and topcoat, for the purpose of this swatch project, it is not a very good polish without. I have since amassed a few more polishes with a similar duo chrome, but this silly little Wet 'n Wild number will always have a spot in my heart. 
(Also, RIP to my pinkie nail...right hand swatches here we come)
While this polish is very interesting, it certainly makes me look forward to getting to some of the higher end polishes in my collection!
Until next time, Stay Polished
-Liz, HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment