Monday 3 March 2014

Deborah Lippmann: Marnie and Jessa

So today's post sums up my Deborah Lippmann shades, as all I have from her so far is the Girls collection. But I will try to switch up brands from here on out. 

The first polish I have swatched is Marnie: Prim and Proper Pink, which is a pale pink. It is lovely for Spring and while it has been chip resistant on my nails, since I did have to use three coats to gain opacity so it gets lines pressed into it because of how thick the polish ends up being on my nails. 
The second polish I have swatched is the final polish from the Girls collection, called Jessa: Bohemian Burgandy, it is a deep blood red and has a smooth and lovely consistantcy. However I do have a good amount of the same shade of red and am looking forward to comparing them!

Overall, this collection and all of Deborah Lippmann's polishes get a two thumbs up from me so far. 

See you later, and stay polish,
Liz -HotToSwatch




No comments:

Post a Comment