Friday 14 March 2014

Sally Hansen: Blazing Blue

The polish I am going to be showing off swatches of today is by Sally Hansen and her insta dri line, this colour is a very dark blue in the shade Blazing Blue. It is a deep navy and while they can be hard to see on the nail, in the bottle iris evident that there is a smaller amount of lighter blue shimmer. As I'm sure you will find out as this blog progresses, I have entirely too many deep blue shades, and this one is not one of my favourites. The formula is thick and somewhat gloopy, I am not a big fan of the brush either, for these swatches I have used only one coat. 
As you can see while it somewhat gets the job done, this is not the nicest of deep blues, may I also add that this was a huge pain in the posterior to get off! Not a fan of the ones which stain my nails. 
Until next time, stay polished,
Liz, -HotToSwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment